Assessments are tools used in coaching and professional development to help leaders identify strengths, reveal blind spots, and clarify stakeholder perceptions of behavior. The assessment data provides a positive foundation and starting point for personal development and self-awareness. Here are all of the assessments I am qualified to administer to my clients.
Please reach out if this is something you’d like to add to your coaching package or consulting engagement.
CareerLeader Strengths Assessment
CareerLeader is a strengths assessment developed by Drs. James Waldroop and Timothy Butler of Harvard Business School. WIth over 500,000 users in its database, it is rooted in 50 collective years of scientific research and career development experience. For those seeking next-level performance or those in career transition, this assessment will help you understand your unique combination of interests, skills and motivators and how to leverage them.
Insights & Benefits of CareerLeader:
- Provide expert assessment of your unique pattern of business-relevant interests, skills and motivators
- Match you to specific business-related careers when compared to 500,000 business professionals in database
- Help you understand best-fit organizational cultures for you
Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI)
The Emotional and Social Competency Inventory is a 360 degree survey designed to assess 12 competencies which differentiate outstanding from average performers. The ESCI measures the demonstration of individuals’ behaviors, through their perceptions and those of their raters, making it distinct from measures of EI that assess ability or personality preferences.
Insights & Benefits of ESCI:
- Measure emotional intelligence in your leaders and professionals
- Raise awareness through powerful feedback
- Focus your coaching and development on crucial capabilities
- Bring out the best in individuals and teams
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) delivers enduring and invaluable insight into personality preferences. Based on sound psychological theory and backed by more than 70 years of research, it’s the world’s best-known and most widely used personality assessment.
Insights & Benefits of MBTI:
- Help you get to know yourself better
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Improve work and family relationships
- Become the best version of yourself you can be
Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) is an ability-based test. It measures an individual's ability to perceive, use, understand, and regulate emotions. Based on scenarios typical of everyday life, the MSCEIT measures how well people perform tasks and solve emotional problems, rather than having them provide their own subjective assessment of their emotional skills.
Insights & Benefits of MSCEIT:
- Measure applied understanding of emotional intelligence
- Improve reasoning with emotional information
- Accurately identify self and others’ emotions
- Use emotions to optimize decision-making
For more information on the assessments and the languages available, please reach out via the contact form below.